Here are a few frequently asked questions and issues about and verification.
Why did my Government ID Verification Fail?
Oh no! You tried to verify yourself, but your Government ID Verification failed. In most cases, this means that your Government ID did not meet the criteria for it to be approved. Here are some things to keep in mind:
The photo should be clear and should have ample lighting
Your Government ID should not be expired
Your Government should have your name and address matching your bank card
The photo should not have been taken from a monitor or device screen
If, for any reason, you are unable to submit a government ID that establishes proof of your billing address, please contact us at [email protected]
I don't see the verification amount on my credit card statement
The small temporary bank hold will appear in the bank account of the card you are trying to verify.
Fluz performs the bank hold immediately after you initiate it. However, your bank may take a while to reflect the amount held.
The small amount held is valid to be inputted in the app for 24 hours. After that, you need to press “verify” again and a new amount will be put on hold.
Typically, most users see the amount held within 5 to 10 minutes of initiating the bank hold. Some, up to 30 minutes. If you do not see the amount, please contact your bank.
An error appears during the bank hold verification request
As part of Fluz' security protocol, when a credit or debit card is flagged by our security filters, that payment method is required to be verified via bank hold verification before it can be used.
To complete the bank hold verification process, please read this article.
An error message that says “Verification request failed. This card is not valid, or your data is out of sync” may appear while you are completing the verification.
This error message appears because of the following reasons:
1. The card used is a prepaid card or a virtual debit card like Paypal Key
2. The bank declined the authorization for the small amount we're trying to put on hold
3. You may be trying to verify a card that wasn't required by the app to be verified
When this happens, please send us an email at [email protected] with your account information or use the chat feature on the app.
Samsung Phone Keyboard Issue
Some Samsung Fluz users may be unable to log-in the app due to a Samsung pop-up blocking parts of your screen.
If you are experiencing this issue, please follow the steps below as a work-around:
1. Go to your Google Play store and download an alternative keyboard (we recommend the G-Board which is the default Google keyboard)
2. After completing the download, go to your phone’s Settings
3. Click on General Management
4. Click on Keyboard list and Default
5. Click on Default keyboard
6. Select the recently downloaded keyboard (G-Board Google keyboard)
7. Reopen the FLUZ app and tap on Log-in
8. Type in your credentials on the email and password fields
You should be able to log-in and use your FLUZ account from here on.
Please note that our development team is continuously working to improve on the app experience and looking into resolving the Samsung Phone Keyboard issue.
If you want to reach out to our support team, feel free to use the Chat option at the bottom right of your screen or if you're on the app, go to Help and chat with us.