How do I reset my password in the Fluz App?
In the case that you can not remember your password, you can easily reset it by following the steps below.
Screens depicted may not reflect the latest version of the app.
1. On the “Login” page, beside "Forgot your password?", tap “Reset here”.
2. Enter the phone number that your account is associated with, then tap the “RESET” button.
3. Alternatively, you can click "Reset by email here", if you want to reset via email. Keep note: You are only able to do this if your email is verified.
4. Type in your verified email on the field and tap on the arrow to proceed.
5. Check your messages or email for the 6 digit code that you should have received. Type the code into the provided field and push “SUBMIT.”
6. Create a new password, and re-type the same password for confirmation that it is correct. Remember, your password must be at least 8 characters long, with at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, and 1 numerical character. After you have entered your new password twice, hit the “DONE” button.
If your new password was accepted, then you will be shown a “Success!” pop-up, and will then be allowed to log into the app with your email and updated password.
What should I do if my “reset password” email never showed up?
If you requested a new password but didn’t receive your password-reset email:
Check the spam or junk mail folder in your email account
Try resetting your password again
Make sure your email provider is not blocking email traffic coming from Fluz
If you have tried all of the above and still have not received a password reset email, please reach out to our support team.
Alternatively, you should be able to reset your password using your registered mobile number. Here's how:
Open your Fluz app
Click "log in" on the top right corner
Click "reset here"
Enter your cell phone number and then just follow the prompts to create a new password.
Strengthen your Password
One of the most important things you can do is use a strong password for your Fluz account. A strong password:
Contains uppercase, lowercase letters, numbers, and special symbols, such as ./@#! %():
Is at least 10 characters long.
Doesn't contain memorable keyboard paths.
Doesn't have your personal information.
Is unique for each account you have.
To make a strong password, we suggest using a phrase that’s easy for you to remember or words that are not related to any of your personal information. The goal is to make this unique and hard for others to guess. You can also use a password manager to create and store strong passwords as well.
Never share your password. (Not even to your friends or family!) If you’ve shared your Fluz credentials with anyone else or if you use the same password for different accounts, please change your password immediately.
More questions? Feel free to reach out to one of our Fluz sidekicks. Use the Chat option at the bottom of your screen, or if you're on the app, go to Help and chat with us.