This page will help you manage the bank accounts connected to your Fluz app:
Here's how to add your bank account to pay with Fluz.
Screens depicted may not reflect the latest version of the app.
1. Go to the Menu button (☰) on the top right of your screen
2. Select Accounts & Cards
3. Tap on Money In to select funding source (Please skip this step as it is no longer applicable)
4. Select Bank Account
5. Review the terms and tap on Get Started
6. Tap on Continue to begin the bank security authentication
7. Select a financial institution from the list or type on the search bar
8. Enter your bank credentials and complete the rest of the security prompts
Please note that our 3rd party bank connecting system, MX, may have additional steps for you to complete as part of their security and authentication process.
It is also important to note that all accounts under your online banking User ID and Password will be linked to Fluz as a payment method, and this can include your savings account. Since banks usually do not allow payments using your savings account, we encourage you to please disable your savings account after it is connected, to avoid confusion and other concerns.
To REMOVE a bank account as a payment or a withdrawal method:
1. Go to "Connected accounts" and select the bank account you wish to remove.
2. Tap on "Remove" at the top of the screen
We recommend that you keep a checking account as it is our preferred payment method.
Read the article below for more information and ACH or bank payments:
If you want to reach out to our support team, feel free to use the Chat option at the bottom of your screen or if you're on the app, go to Help and chat with us.