This page will help you manage the bank accounts connected to your Fluz app:
Screens depicted may not reflect the latest version of the app.
To ADD a bank account as a payment or a withdrawal method:
1. Go to the Menu button (your avatar) on the top of your screen
2. Select Accounts & Cards
3. On the top right corner of the screen, tap on Add new
4. Tap on Bank Account
5. On the Link your bank page, tap on Get Started and follow the prompts of our bank-linking system.
6. Select a financial institution from the list or type on the search bar.
7. Enter your bank credentials and complete the security prompts.
Please note that our 3rd party bank connecting system may have additional steps for you to complete as part of their security and authentication process.
It is also important to note that all accounts under your online banking User ID and Password will be linked to Fluz as a payment method, and this can include your savings account. Since banks usually do not allow payments using your savings account, we encourage you to please remove your savings account after it is connected, to avoid confusion and other concerns.
To REMOVE a bank account as a payment or a withdrawal method:
1. Go to "Connected accounts" and select the bank account you wish to remove.
2. Tap on "Remove" at the top of the screen
We recommend keeping a checking account as it is our preferred payment method.
More questions? Feel free to reach out to one of our Fluz Sidekicks. You may call our Customer Hotline at +1 646-760-7479. You can also use the Chat option at the bottom of your screen, or if you're on the app, go to Help and chat with us.