How to use
- During checkout, show your barcode, code, and PIN.
- The cashier will scan your barcode, or enter your code and the PIN.
- Your balance will be deducted from the total checkout price.
- Take note: The gift provided to you on your Fluz App may show 30 digits. If that is the case, the correct gift card code would be the last 19-digits. The first 11-digits is your UPC number which at times, Safeway may request for.
Abridged terms and conditions:
- Purchase of card constitutes acceptance of the following terms: Card can be used for merchandise purchases only at any of the stores listed on this card, non-merchandise purchases (e.g. gift cards, money orders/transfers, lottery) are not allowed. Card may be used multiple times until value is depleted and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law. Funds will not be replaced on Lost/Stolen cards and Safeway Gift Card LLC is not responsible for use of card without your knowledge. Card does not expire and has no fees. For card balance call 1-888-413-5003. Card can be used at any Albertsons, Safeway, Randall’s, Tom Thumb, Pavilions, Vons, and Carr’s. In California, Tom Thumb is not a Safeway company. Issued by Safeway Gift Cards LLC.
For additional support:
- For more information, please call: 1-877-723-3929 or visit Safeway's website here