How to verify a card you've added
1. Open the more menu (☰) in the top right corner and tap the Privacy & Security menu option.
2. Scroll down to the 'Monthly Spend Limit' section and tap verify to begin the process of verifying your card.
3. You will be prompted to enter the exact amount of a small temporary hold placed on your bank account.
4. Login to your online banking and find the small temporary hold / charge from Fluz belonging on the account belonging to the card you added.
5. Return to Fluz app and enter the exact amount of the small temporary hold amount.
6. Once you enter and submit the correct amount, your card is automatically verified. If you are having issues entering the correct amount, please contact customer support before 5 attempts to avoid your account being blocked from further verification.
Note for international users: If the currency of your bank account is not USD, please contact customer support to assist you with bank hold verification.
How to add a card
1. Open the more menu (☰) in the top right corner and tap 'Account and cards'.
2. Navigate to 'connect an account' and tap the red plus button beside 'Debit / credit card' to add a new card.
3. Enter your card and billing address details to add your bank card.