Order cancellations are subject to each individual merchant's terms. Fluz ensures that the gift cards purchased through Fluz are working however, when the merchant cancels your order, we encourage you to reach out directly to them.
Orders may be cancelled for a variety of factors, but the most common reasons are:
- item is out of stock
- merchant needs to verify your payment method, typical reasons this happens are:
- your billing address and shipping address is different
- there was an error with your credit card payment (if the gift card does not cover total purchase amount)
- merchant has detected that you have multiple accounts
- your purchases / account violate their T&Cs such as refund abuse, purchasing too many discounted items etc.
Note: Typically, if there is an issue with the gift card, the merchant's website will not accept the payment during check out. You may encounter an invalid "gift card error". Therefore, it is unlikely that the gift card is the reason your order was cancelled.
Please reach out directly to the merchant as to why your order was cancelled.
Typically, the gift card balance returns back to the same gift card shortly after order cancellation. It may also be credited to your online "wallet" or account for that specific merchant. However, there have been instances where the gift cards seems to be lost or are "floating".
Please reach out to the merchant to ask for the gift card balance to be "returned" either to the same gift card, or a new gift card.