Accounts are flagged by our automated fraud filter due to various reasons that may be related to your account's security, activity history, etc. We do this to ensure your account and that of other cardholders remain as safe as possible.
If your account is placed under review status, you should:
- Complete account verification.
- If you've completed account verification and your account is still under review or is put under review status again, contact us at email@example.com
Under the "review" status:
- You are unable to access past purchases or make new ones
- You are unable to add new payment methods
- You are unable to withdraw your balance
- You are only able to complete bank hold verification and complete ID verification.
Don't worry, all your past purchases and Fluz Pay balance will be available to you once your account is unlocked or reinstated to "full" status.