Note: You need to download the Target Circle App before you can use the gift card IN-STORE.
A redemption notice pop-up appears notifying you about this before you can purchase a Target gift card from Fluz. Once you've downloaded the app, you must create an account first, then you need to "load" that gift card into your Target wallet.
Here's how to pay in-store and load the gift card in your Target App:
- Sign-in to your Target Circle App, press the "Wallet Icon" found at the bottom of the screen.
- Press "Add Payment", choose "Gift Cards";
- Go back to the Fluz App and copy the Target gift card number;
- Back in the Target app, disregard the camera/ scanning function and just paste the gift card number beside the "+" sign,
- Go back to the Fluz App and copy the pin code, paste that into the target app.
- Finally, press "add".
- During checkout, make sure you tell the cashier you are paying with a gift card in the Target Circle App. Or if you're in the self check out lane, choose the gift card payment method from the payment touch screen.
Here's how to use it online/website:
- Fill up your shopping cart in the Target website,
- At the checkout page, under step #3 Payment, choose "Apply Target Gift Card"- make sure that checkbox is ticked.
- Go back to the Fluz App and copy the gift card number. Paste to the Target site.
- Go back and copy the Pin number. Paste to the Target site.
- Continue with the check out process.
To locate your gift cards in the Fluz App, go to the Menu button (☰) on the top right, then click "past purchases".
Once you've loaded the gift card balance onto your Target Wallet, it is best to mark this gift card as "spent" in the Fluz App. This will help you keep track of your gift cards.