How to use Fluzpay:
- Enter your Fluzpay code and PIN here.
- Select ‘Redeem.’
- For new users, you will need to sign-up for a SHOWTIME account.
- For existing users, sign-in to your account.
- Your Fluzpay balance will be automatically applied to your account as a payment method.
- Note: Fluzpay is not redeemable on other SHOWTIME billing partners (Amazon, Android, Apple, or Roku) as well as payment methods on add-on services (e.g. Amazon Video, Hulu, Cable, Satellite, etc.) and free trial users.
How to check your balance:
- Select ‘Settings’ at the top of the right column, then select ‘Your Account.’
- Your Fluzpay balance will be shown under ‘Gifts.’
Abridged terms and conditions:
- Fluzpay cannot be applied to subscriptions stated through other billing partners (Amazon, Android, Apple or Roku), add-on subscriptions through Amazon Video, DIRECTV NOW, fuboTV, Hulu, PlayStation Vue, Sling TV or YouTube TV, or subscriptions through cable, satellite or telco operators.
- Fluzpay is not redeemable while users are on their free trial period. Users need to complete the free trial first then add Fluzpay.
- Fluzpay code can only redeemable for subscriptions to the SHOWTIME standalone streaming service in the United States in US dollars.
- Once a Fluzpay code is redeemed it is void, and it may not be used again, transferred or assigned to another person or another Streaming Service account.
For additional support:
- For additional information, click here.