Fluz may terminate an account at our discretion and without notice if we deem a user has violated the terms of membership. Any Fluz user that commits or attempts fraud, misuses the platform, or is harmful to our interests or another user can face account locking. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict compliance with these terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
Along with the locking of an account, users will lose access to any reward balance they have accrued, their spot in the network, and any connections made throughout the life of the account. In addition, the account owner will no longer be welcome as a member of Fluz, and trying to circumvent the ban by registering with a new account is strictly forbidden.
The below list of actions will result in the immediate locking of an account and can be amended at any time. Fluz actively monitors and tracks the following:
- Chargebacks on gift card purchases
- Repeatedly buying and returning items after the cash back has been distributed
- Spamming messages
- Submitting false claims about lost cash back
- Creating fake accounts to occupy more spots in Network
- Using a fraudulent/stolen identity or funds to make purchases