Fluz prioritizes the safety of all our stakeholders.
Fluz may lock an account at our discretion and without notice if we deem a user has violated the terms of membership.
Under this status, you are unable to log into your account, make new purchases, or view your past gift card information.
If you feel that your account was incorrectly locked, then please use the “Contact Us” form, type “Account Lock Dispute” as the subject, and include any and all details you have that might prove the validity of your case. In the event that we have made a mistake, your account will be fully restored along with any cash back held on it.
Fluz reserves the right to make the final decision in regards to any and all account closures. If you would like more information on the policy regarding the locking of an account, please read here.
Here are some reasons why your account was locked:
- There are unresolved chargebacks on your account.
- You may have made an ACH transaction that failed due to insufficient funds or closed account
- Your account and/or transactions are deemed high risk.
- Your account may be related to other accounts with unpaid chargebacks or other accounts deemed high risk
- We may have noticed that you've made multiple Fluz accounts
If you have any questions regarding your account's status, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to customer support hotline at 646-362-9106.