Here are some questions for you to get to know Fluz even more.
Do the Gift cards work outside of the US?
Most of the gift cards sold through the Fluz app only work within the US. Some gift cards may work internationally. It would be best to visit the FAQ/ gift card section of the merchant you would like to buy from before making a purchase from Fluz.
Below are brands that we know work outside the US:
- Abercrombie and Fitch – Gifts cards may only be redeemed in the USA and Canada
- Banana Republic
- Carnival – Carnival gift cards are not accepted on ships that sail with a functional onboard currency other than USD
- Delta – Gift cards may be redeemed for any Delta-marketed flight worldwide by visiting delta.com or by calling 1-800-225-1366
- Disney - Gifts cards may only be redeemed in the USA and Canada
- Old Navy
- Saks Fifth Avenue
If you are purchasing a gift card for use outside the US, please note, you will be billed in US Dollars. The balance of the gift card you purchase will remain in US Dollars as well.
NOTE: This article is meant to guide our Fluz users when purchasing gift cards. It is important to consider that merchants may change their Terms and Conditions anytime without prior notice. Please visit the merchant's websites for up-to-date information.
Can I get a refund if I use the gift card outside of the US?
Fluz gift cards are non-refundable. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund your gift cards if they do not work in your country. Majority of Fluz gift cards only work in the U.S. and Fluz will not refund gift cards that do not work if they are redeemed outside of the US or with a non-U.S. or non USD account. Please check the retail partner’s gift cards T&Cs and FAQs prior to purchasing a gift card.
What are the differences between Fluz and traditional Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) platforms?
Fluz borrows some of the best elements from traditional MLM businesses and leaves out all of the outdated requirements. The following details outline exactly how Fluz is different.
As a member of archaic MLM structured businesses, you will have the following requirements:
– You need to pay a fee to join, sometimes as high as $10,000 as required by LuLaRoe. It is also common to see an annual membership renewal fee.
– You need to buy specific items and sales kits of questionable quality.
– You need to engage in direct sales. This means selling off-brand products to all your friends and family, and it is not uncommon to hear of more than 1 relationship falling apart due to pushy and unwanted direct sale encounters.
– You are forced to recruit even more people under you. That means you cannot just use the MLM companies products or promote for them. You must go out and get other promoters as well, and convincing others to start selling the product is no easy task.
– If you ever want to quit, you end up stuck with sometimes thousands of dollars in mostly worthless product that no one wants to buy.
– There are “break-even points.” This means that if you quit the program before meeting certain goals such as selling X amount of product, then you are guaranteed to lose money.
Fluz capitalizes on the best MLM mechanics, but still has many key differences. Very simply put, one of the core Fluz principles is that it should not cost you money to make money, and no one should ever lose money using our platform.
Therefore, with Fluz:
– There are no sign-up fees or annual membership renewal fees, ever.
– Fluz does not force you to buy some inferior product you would otherwise never have bought due to social pressure. Instead, you simply keep buying your current products but with some tangible cash back.
– There will never be direct sales of a product to your friends, family, or strangers. You will never need to convince anyone to buy a product from you.
– While we do encourage you to go out and grow your network and provide incentives for those that do, you will never be required to do so.
– You can delete or stop using the app at any time with zero repercussions.
– There are no break-even points with Fluz. This means everyone that joins our app will start making money as soon as they begin using it. No one can ever lose money while using our app, period.
– We offer real-time payment. Given that we are pure-play digital we do not require the customers to have to wait until the end of the month for us to calculate their commissions. As soon as you or someone in your network buys you will earn the cashback from that purchase.
Is Fluz a Ponzi / pyramid scheme?
No, Fluz is not a Ponzi or pyramid scheme. The rewards are 100% sustainable even if no new members are joining.
The value-creating tech behind the Fluz model is genuine, and it is quite easy to see how and where the money comes from. We do not rely on new members to keep generating payouts, as we have a tangible method of generating revenue without sign up fees. The network will also stay alive and keep creating value long after the last person has joined. The only requirement to keep the network alive is the regular everyday consumption that each one of us does every single day.
Another factor differentiating us from the two above-mentioned scams is that it does not matter when you joined the project. It doesn’t matter if you own an older seat and have been in the network since day one, or a seat in layer 10, or even layer 20 and you joined 5 years after the first members. Any one of these seats not only has the potential to reach a full capacity of 65k people, but later joiners can even earn more per month than an earlier joiner, and can earn it faster too.
Another way later joining members can still make more money than earlier joiners is the fact that what each individual seat earns, is in direct relation to how much consumption and spending that seats direct network spends. If there was an individual that was one the first joiners, but their network is filled with people who don’t use the app much or don’t spend much through the app, they could earn less than someone that joined later but has people in their network that are very good about using the app and have a higher monthly spend amount.
These significant differences showcase the many reasons why Fluz is inherently different than a Ponzi / pyramid scheme.