If you are experiencing issues with login due to a Samsung pop-up blocking parts of your screen, please follow the steps below as a work-around:
1. Go to your Google Play store and download an alternative keyboard (we recommend the G-Board which is the default Google keyboard)
2. After completing the download, go to your phone’s Settings
3. Click on General Management
4. Click on Keyboard list and Default
5. Click on Default keyboard
6. Select the recently downloaded keyboard (G-Board Google keyboard)
7. Reopen the FLUZ app and tap on Log-in
8. Type in your credentials on the email and password fields
You should be able to log-in and use your FLUZ account from here on.
Please note that our development team is continuously working to improve on the app experience and looking into resolving the Samsung Phone Keyboard issue.